“We pride ourselves in providing client-centered care which allows residents to achieve successful days.”
Second Home Senior Living was created with the purpose of providing outstanding, individualized care to older adults in a home-like setting that feels comfortable, intimate and familiar.
We specialize in caring for residents who have experienced a cognitive decline due to a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease, late stage Parkinson’s disease or other related dementias, in an environment that is the opposite of large-scale facilities that have an institutional feel.
Second Home Senior Living is the Right Choice
Why choose us
Highly Trained Staff
Our caregivers are Dementia Certified.
We only hire caregivers that are experienced in senior care.
Caregivers must demonstrate competency in skills upon hire and receive on-going training.
Our facility has a low caregiver to resident ratio.
A nursing assessment by a Delegating Registered Nurse is completed prior to a resident moving in and a custom plan of care is created.
Dedicated Supervised Care
Our caregivers are supervised by our Delegating Registered Nurse who is accessible to our caregivers 24/7.
Our Medical Director is available for consultation when nursing staff need support.
View Our Community
- Totally redeveloped residential property
- Single level (rancher style) structure – no need to negotiate stairs at any time
- Wheel chair ramps on the front and back of property
- Lots of outdoor space
- 8 individual tastefully decorated bedrooms
- 5 full bathrooms with safety features
- Sprinkler system installed throughout the property
- Brand new appliances throughout the home
- Large recreational space on the lower level
- Custom built chair lift